forum games fun general forum

Fun and Games

Fun and Games :: General :: General Chat :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Vengance Demon Hunter Spirit Bomb??!!Posted By herveleger  (11th Aug 20 at 1:14pm)

Herve Leger Was The French Couturier Who Created The White Bandage Dress – Hailed As One Of The Iconic Dresses Of All Time, It Made Its Way From Catwalks To The High Street.Made For Women With “With a Bosom, a Waist And Curves”, The Dress Became a Hit With The “Body Conscious” Hollywood Jet Set Of The 1990s And Noughties And Brought a New Sexiness To The Catwalk, Personified By Cindy Crawford, Plus a Plethora Of Actresses.Liz Hurley Was Also One Of The Early Adopters Of The Beer Costume Herve Leger With Success, Leger Needed To Expand His Business Into Ready-To-Wear In Order To Compete In The 1990s. Financial Backing Came From The Canadian Drinks Conglomerate Seagram. Initially, All Seemed Well With Leger Producing 8,000 Pieces a Season, As Against 160 Two Years Earlier. However, With More And More Investment Forthcoming, Herve Leger Holding Diminished Until Seagram Owned 95 Per Cent Of The Business.
Vengance Demon Hunter Spirit Bomb??!!Posted By williamhawk  (17th Jun 17 at 10:32am)

What is this thing. A 909 vengance demon hunter is almost beating my 912 spriest on single target and easily on total dmg with. 2 to 3 mil on aoe.... 900k total dmg over the course of a +12 waaat. I'm a pretty decent spriest and I barely do 900k most of the time.

Will this get hotfixed?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755737136

Animated Marketing Video Example