forum games fun general forum

Fun and Games

Fun and Games :: Other :: Music :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Hi guys I'm from IndiaPosted By herveleger  (25th Aug 20 at 5:50am)

Herve Leger Signature Bandage Dresses Consist Of Elastic Bands Wrapped Round And Round The Body, Sometimes With a Curved Band Strategically Placed At Bust Or Hips For Emphasis. Sewn Horizontally Like The Funeral Wrappings Of a Mummy, The Elastic Bands Sculpt The Body As Would a Girdle Or Corset. The Resulting "Tight And Steamy" Fit Of a Leger Bandage Dress Was Not For The Faint Of Heart. Nun Clothing Herve Leger Dress Glamorization Of The Female Body Signalled The Emergence Of The Strong, Sexy And Slightly Transgressive Aesthetic That Would Influence Fashion Throughout The 1990s.Leger First Introduced The Bandage Dress About 1992, a Few Years After He Took Note Of Discarded Stretchy Elastic Bands In a Garbage Can At a Clothing Factory. Leger Was Probably Working For Charles Jourdan At The Time, Having Previously Worked At Chanel, Fendi, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg And Lanvin. Leger's Solo Collections Were Invariably Riffs On The Bandage Theme, With Color, Length, Band Orientation, And Neckline Providing Variety. Herve Leger Bandage Dress Showcases Leger's Iconic Second-Skin Fit.
Re: Hi guys I'm from IndiaPosted By herveleger  (25th Aug 20 at 5:47am)

Herve Leger Signature Bandage Dresses Consist Of Elastic Bands Wrapped Round And Round The Body, Sometimes With a Curved Band Strategically Placed At Bust Or Hips For Emphasis. Sewn Horizontally Like The Funeral Wrappings Of a Mummy, The Elastic Bands Sculpt The Body As Would a Girdle Or Corset. The Resulting "Tight And Steamy" Fit Of a Leger Bandage Dress Was Not For The Faint Of Heart. Nun Clothing Herve Leger Dress Glamorization Of The Female Body Signalled The Emergence Of The Strong, Sexy And Slightly Transgressive Aesthetic That Would Influence Fashion Throughout The 1990s.Leger First Introduced The Bandage Dress About 1992, a Few Years After He Took Note Of Discarded Stretchy Elastic Bands In a Garbage Can At a Clothing Factory. Leger Was Probably Working For Charles Jourdan At The Time, Having Previously Worked At Chanel, Fendi, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg And Lanvin. Leger's Solo Collections Were Invariably Riffs On The Bandage Theme, With Color, Length, Band Orientation, And Neckline Providing Variety. Herve Leger Bandage Dress Showcases Leger's Iconic Second-Skin Fit.
Hi guys I'm from IndiaPosted By williamhawk  (16th Jun 17 at 1:02pm)

hi guys im from india and this is my first song which i launched last week, do listen to it and give me a feed back, i gave up everything in life to become a musician as from young i always had so much passion in music.. heres the link of the song..

For More You Can Check : Small Business Marketing Video