forum games fun general forum

Fun and Games

Fun and Games :: Other :: Music :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: What is your view of buying music products o..Posted By herveleger  (25th Aug 20 at 5:53am)

Herve Leger Was Founded In 1985 By Herve Peugnet. The Parisian Designer Pioneered The Creation Of What Is Known Around The World As The Bandage Dresses, a Favorite Of Petra Nemcova I Wanted The Collection To To Be Feminine, Sexy, Relevant And Modern,' Said The Designer About His First Showing.Christian's Impressive Resume Includes Positions At Nina Ricci, Dior Couture, Oscar De La Renta And His Independent Line, Aknvas. He Was Tasked With Giving Herve Leger sale a New Identity, But Told Daily Mail That It Was Essential To Him To Stay True To The Brand. Taking On a Classic Brand, It's Important To Respect The Code And Modernize It,' He Shared. While You Could Dance The Night Away In a Traditional Christmas DressesHerve Leger Bandage Dress, Christian's Spring 2020 Collection Includes Pieces That Could Be Worn From Desk To Dinner.
What is your view of buying music products online?Posted By williamhawk  (14th Jun 17 at 1:13pm)

I'm doing a business model for a class and if you could answer some of the following questions and tell me your view, it would be great. Thanks!

[*]What do you wish was offered by online music stores? Is there any problems or frustrations that you have with buying online? Do you have any solutions that you wish you could make happen?

[*]Do you personally use online sale and shipment of musical products?

[*]As far as ease of use, would conveniently placed audio samples of the (playable) musical product benefit you or do you prefer looking up YouTube previews? Or do you simply not buy a product you have not played for yourself?

Do you have interest in a media page of the product (with reviews, video previews, detailed specs, audio demos and customer reviews) that makes all your intended research easy?

[*]Do you have interest in pre-done upgrades to used instruments (With warranty already voided) before shipment? (Say you want to buy a guitar but plan on replacing pickups) would it be beneficial to you to select an add-on at checkout, and select the pick-up type, placement and wiring set up?

Attached are some pictures that may help you get a visual perspective of some of the questions

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References
http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/topic25021.html

Loan video