forum games fun general forum

Fun and Games

Fun and Games :: Other :: Music :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Sound player with C64 music for IOSPosted By herveleger  (25th Aug 20 at 5:54am)

Herve Leger Was Founded In 1985 By Herve Peugnet. The Parisian Designer Pioneered The Creation Of What Is Known Around The World As The Bandage Dresses, a Favorite Of Petra Nemcova I Wanted The Collection To To Be Feminine, Sexy, Relevant And Modern,' Said The Designer About His First Showing.Christian's Impressive Resume Includes Positions At Nina Ricci, Dior Couture, Oscar De La Renta And His Independent Line, Aknvas. He Was Tasked With Giving Herve Leger sale a New Identity, But Told Daily Mail That It Was Essential To Him To Stay True To The Brand. Taking On a Classic Brand, It's Important To Respect The Code And Modernize It,' He Shared. While You Could Dance The Night Away In a Traditional Christmas DressesHerve Leger Bandage Dress, Christian's Spring 2020 Collection Includes Pieces That Could Be Worn From Desk To Dinner.
Sound player with C64 music for IOSPosted By williamhawk  (7th Jun 17 at 9:38am)

Hello,
Several years ago, I bought a program in the Apple store for my Itouch
that had all the sounds / songs in it for the Commodore 64. (it had a extra download for all the songs)

I looked in my purchase history, but since I have over 5000+ purchases, I can't seem to find it..

Does anyone have any idea what the name of that program was?

For More Details Healthcare Marketing Video